Summary:Butterfly valves can be divided into offset plate type, vertical plate type, inclined plate type and lever type accordin...
can be divided into offset plate type, vertical plate type, inclined plate type and lever type according to the structure. According to the sealing form, it is divided into two types: relatively sealed type and hard sealed type. Soft seal butterfly valves generally use rubber ring seals, and hard seal butterfly valves generally use metal ring seals. According to the connection type, it is divided into flange connection and wafer connection. According to the transmission mode, it is divided into manual, gear transmission, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric.
According to common types and classifications, butterfly valves can be divided into the following forms:
(1) Classified by structure
1. Center sealing butterfly valve
2. Single eccentric sealing butterfly valve
3. Double eccentric sealing butterfly valve
4. Triple eccentric sealing butterfly valve
(2) Classified by link method
1. Wafer butterfly valve
2. Flanged butterfly valve
3. Lug butterfly valve
4. Welded butterfly valve
(3) Classified by working temperature
1. High temperature. t>450 °C butterfly valve.
2. Medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 C<t<450 ℃ butterfly valve.
3. Normal temperature butterfly valve. A butterfly valve of 40C<t<120 °C.
4. Low temperature butterfly valve. One 100<t<一40 °C butterfly valve.
(4) Classified by sealing surface material
1. Soft sealing butterfly valve.
(1) The sealing pair is composed of non-metallic soft material to non-metallic soft material.
(2) The sealing pair is composed of metallic hard materials and non-metallic soft materials.
2. Metal hard sealing butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of a metal hard material to a metal hard material.
(5) Classified by work pressure
1. Vacuum butterfly valve, a butterfly valve whose working pressure is lower than the atmospheric pressure of the standard stack.
2. Low pressure butterfly valve, butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.
3. Medium pressure butterfly valve, butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN of 2.5-6.4MPa.
4. High-pressure butterfly valve, a butterfly valve with a nominal pressure PN of 10.0-80.0MPa.
5. Ultra-high pressure butterfly valve, butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa.
(6) Classified by sealing form
1. Forced sealing butterfly valve.
(1) Elastic sealing butterfly valve. The specific pressure of the seal is generated by the elasticity of the valve seat or the valve plate when the valve plate squeezes the valve seat when it is closed.
(2) External torque sealing butterfly valve. The seal specific pressure is generated by the torque applied to the valve shaft.
2. Pressure-filled and sealed butterfly valve. The specific sealing pressure is generated by the pressure of the elastic sealing element on the valve seat or valve plate.
3. Automatic sealing butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is automatically generated by the medium pressure.
Ningbo Baodi Plastic Valve Co., Ltd. is professional China PP Butterfly Valves Manufacturers and PP Butterfly Valves suppliers.Founded in 2006, the enterprise has established ISO9001 quality system to support the quality guideline: supported by Technology, Meticulously Researching, Professionally Manufacturing and Permanently Creating New Records. The first class production equipments and advanced manufacturing skills are introduced at the same time, involving KRAUSS-MAFFEL CPVC pipe production line and Haitian CPVC Plastic Molding Machine of 2800 tons. In order to ensure the quality of wholesale BUTTERFLY VALVES, the raw materials like CPVC and PVDF are wholly imported from Noveon (USA) and Atofina (France).