Summary:Engineering plastic ball valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. It can also be used for ...
Engineering plastic ball valve
is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. It can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. Compared with other valves, it has the following advantages.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance of all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
2. The thrust bearing reduces the friction moment of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
3. Anti-static function: a spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can lead out the static electricity generated during the switching process.
4. The valve stem is reliable in sealing. Because the valve stem is only used for imitating rotation and not lifting, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium.
5. The valve seat has good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step of the valve stem head prevent the valve stem from spraying out. If the valve stem seal is damaged due to fire, the convex step and the valve body can also form metal contact to ensure the valve stem seal.
7. Since materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene have good self-lubricating properties, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the ball valve is long.