Ball valve, a valve in which the opening and closing parts (ball) are driven by the valve stem and rotate around the axis of the ball valve. It can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. The hard-sealed V-shaped ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped core and the metal seat of the hard alloy surfacing. It is especially suitable for fibers and tiny solid particles. And other media. The multi-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, divergence, and flow direction switching of the medium on the pipeline, but also close any channel and connect the other two channels. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. According to the driving mode, the ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
The characteristics of the ball valve:
1. Wear resistance; because the valve core of the hard-sealed ball valve is spray-welded alloy steel,
The sealing ring is made of alloy steel surfacing, so the hard sealing ball valve will not produce too much wear when opening and closing. (Its hardness coefficient is 65-70):
Second, the sealing performance is good; because the sealing of the hard-sealed ball valve is manually ground, it can not be used until the valve core and the sealing ring match. So his sealing performance is reliable.
3. The switch is light; since the bottom of the sealing ring of the hard-sealed ball valve adopts a spring to make the sealing ring and the valve core tightly hug together, the switch is very light when the external force exceeds the preload of the spring.
4. Long service life: It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily life.
The pneumatic ball valve has a simple and compact structurePPH Worm Gear Butterfly Valve, reliable sealing, and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, not easy to be eroded by the medium, and easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and is mainly used for cutting off Or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid adjustment and control.
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, quick opening, stable and reliable, wide application, and some of the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly.
2. Anti-static function: a spring is set between the ball, valve stem and valve body, which can lead out the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Since materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene have good self-lubricating properties and small friction loss with the ball, the pneumatic ball valve has a long service life.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valves are the one with smaller fluid resistance in all valve categories. Even the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valves have relatively small fluid resistance.
5. Reliable valve stem sealing: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. Good sealing performance of the valve seat: The sealing ring made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene is easy to seal in structure, and the valve sealing capacity of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
9. Close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface materials of the ball valve are widely used in various plastics, which have good sealing performance and can achieve sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10. Convenient operation and rapid opening and closing. The high-performance ball valve only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
11. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, and the sealing ring is generally movable, making it easy to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
13. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
14. Because the ball valve has wiping properties during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
15. The processing precision is high, the cost is expensive, and it is not suitable for use in high temperature. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by the impurities, causing the valve to fail to open.