Summary:IntroductionFlange gaskets are used in pipe flange connections. They are the seals between two flanges. The medium, pres...
are used in pipe flange connections. They are the seals between two flanges. The medium, pressure and temperature directly affect the selection of flange gaskets.
Non-metallic gasket non-metallic gasket A gasket made of asbestos, rubber, synthetic resin and other non-metallic gaskets. Non-metallic jacket gasket non-metallic jacket gasket Non-metallic jacket gasket covered with a layer of synthetic resin.
Semimetallic gaskets are gaskets made of metal and non-metallic materials, such as spiral wound gaskets and metal-coated gaskets.
a spiral wound gasket A spiral wound gasket made of a V-shaped or W-shaped section of a metal band clamped with a non-metallic tape.
1) The inner ring is a metal ring set on the inner ring of a spiral wound gasket.
2) Outer ring A metal ring set on the outer ring of a spiral wound gasket.
b Metal clad
Metallic gasket is a gasket made of metals such as steel, aluminum, copper, nickel, or Monel.
Spiral wound gasket refers to a gasket wound with a metal belt (usually a v-shaped steel belt) and a non-metallic belt into a ring. The metal belt and the non-metallic belt are alternately wound. In the flange sealing structure of the electric power industry, according to the specific location, a steel ring can be added to the inner or outer layer of the gasket to locate or strengthen.
1. GB4622.2-93 spiral wound gasket pipe flange size series
2. GB9126.1-88 Asbestos rubber sheet for flat steel pipe flanges
3. GB9126.2-88 asbestos rubber sheet for convex steel pipe flanges
4. GB9126.3-88 Asbestos rubber sheet for steel pipe flange with concave and convex surface
5. GB9129-88 Asbestos rubber gasket technical conditions for steel pipe flanges
6. GB9130-88 Metal ring gasket technical conditions for steel pipe flange connection
7. HGJ70-91 flexible graphite composite gasket for steel pipe flanges