Reinforced polypropylene (FRPP) pipe
1) Long service life, FRPP pipe can be used safely for more than 50 years.
2) Excellent corrosion resistance.
3) Excellent anti-wear performance.Industrial Plastic FRPP PIPE
4) Higher stiffness.
5) Heat and heat preservation and energy saving.
6) Reliable connection performance.
7) Good construction performance-----FRPP pipe has light material, simple welding process, convenient construction, and low overall project cost.
1) Classification by pipe diameter There are twelve specifications commonly used for reinforced polypropylene (FRPP) pipes.
2) Adopt welding wire welding connection.
3) It is suitable for the temperature of the water discharged into the pipeline to be no more than 40℃.
Mainly applicable occasions: drainage projects in larger areas of buildings.
Key points of construction and installation
1) The pipeline should be laid on the undisturbed ground or backfilled dense ground after grooving.
2) The net width of the groove bottom can be determined according to the size of the pipe diameter, soil conditions, and the construction technology of the buried depth.
3) When excavating trenches, the elevation of the base shall be strictly controlled and the base surface shall not be disturbed.
Due to the increased strength, the construction is convenient, and the construction cost is reduced.