Summary:The opening and closing part of the gate valve is a gate. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the dir...
The opening and closing part of the gate valve is a gate. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. There are also many types of gate valves. According to the material, it can be classified into cast iron gate valve, cast steel gate valve, stainless steel gate valve, etc. According to the transmission mode, it can be divided into manual gate valve, electric gate valve, pneumatic gate valve and so on. According to the connection mode, it can be divided into flange gate valve, welded gate valve and so on.
Flange gate valve has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the sealing surface is less brushed and corroded by the medium.
2. It saves effort to open and close.
3, the flow direction of the medium is not restricted, does not disturb the flow, and does not reduce the pressure.
4. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
The disadvantages of flange gate valve are as follows:
1. It is easy to cause erosion and scratches between the sealing surfaces, and it is difficult to maintain.
2. The size is large, it needs a certain amount of space to open, and it takes a long time to open and close.
3. The structure is more complicated.
Flange gate valve installation and maintenance should pay attention to the following matters:
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2, the double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position, and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with a bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with drive mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate at least once a month
Ningbo Baodi Plastic Valve Co., Ltd. is professional China VALVES Manufacturers
and VALVES suppliers
.Founded in 2006, the enterprise has established ISO9001 quality system to support the quality guideline: supported by Technology, Meticulously Researching, Professionally Manufacturing and Permanently Creating New Records. The first class production equipments and advanced manufacturing skills are introduced at the same time, involving KRAUSS-MAFFEL CPVC pipe production line and Haitian CPVC Plastic Molding Machine of 2800 tons. In order to ensure the quality of wholesale VALVES
, the raw materials like CPVC and PVDF are wholly imported from Noveon (USA) and Atofina (France).