Summary:1. The basic principle of the diaphragm valve
Diaphragm valves have a diaphragm between the body and the bonnet. The di...
Diaphragm valves have a diaphragm between the body and the bonnet. The diaphragm is made of rubber or polytetrafluoroethylene. When the diaphragm moves up and down, it adjusts the flow through the valve to achieve the purpose of adjustment; when the diaphragm covers the weir surface of the valve body, it cuts off the flow through the valve. The flow of the valve, the valve is closed.
2. Advantages of Diaphragm Valves
1. Simple structure and few parts Diaphragm valve only consists of three main components: valve body, diaphragm and valve cover assembly.
2. Convenient disassembly and maintenance In general, the damaged part of the diaphragm valve is the diaphragm. When replacing the diaphragm, it is not necessary to remove the valve from the pipeline, just remove the valve cover, and the replacement of the diaphragm can be completed in a short time on site.
3. Good sealing performance Because the diaphragm is made of soft materials such as rubber or plastic, it has good sealing performance, but the mechanical life of the diaphragm is short. The medium in the valve will not leak from the connection between the valve body and the valve cover. The upstream and downstream of the valve can be completely cut off without internal leakage.
4. There is no dead angle in the valve. The flow passage of the valve body is streamlined, the passage is smooth, and there is no dead angle. The medium flowing through the valve cannot be deposited in the valve and become moldy and deteriorated, and it is easy to flush. The flowing medium, such as fibers or particles, will not Stuck.
5. The diaphragm valve without packing structure does not need packing, and is non-corrosive to the valve stem and valve cover (because the diaphragm separates the lower valve body from the inner cavity of the upper valve cover).
6. It is widely used and can be used for cutting and throttling.
7. Corrosion resistance Due to the variety of linings, it has good chemical resistance.
8. Suitable for various working conditions Diaphragm valve is especially suitable for dangerous chemicals and radioactive fluids. Because the valve does not cause pollution, it is widely used in product processing, pharmaceutical, food, nuclear industry and other industries where pollution is not allowed.
CPVC WEIR FLANGED DIAPHRAGM VALVE