1. The solenoid valve is composed of a solenoid coil ba […]
1. The solenoid valve is composed of a solenoid coil bai and a magnetic core. It is a valve body containing one or more holes. When the coil is energized or de-energized, the operation of the magnetic core will cause the fluid to pass through the valve body or be cut off to achieve the purpose of changing the direction of the fluid. The electromagnetic part of the solenoid valve is composed of fixed iron core, moving iron core, coil and other parts; the valve body part is composed of spool valve core, spool valve sleeve, spring base, etc. The solenoid coil is directly installed on the valve body, and the valve body is enclosed in a sealed tube, forming a simple and compact combination.
2. Solenoid valves commonly used in production include two-position three-way, two-position four-way, two-position five-way, etc. The meaning of two digits: for the solenoid valve, it is charged and de-energized, and for the controlled valve, it is on and off.
3. The malfunction of the pneumatic solenoid valve will directly affect the action of the switching valve and the regulating valve. Common faults include the solenoid valve not working, which should be investigated from the following aspects:
(1) The solenoid valve terminal is loose or the thread terminal is off, the solenoid valve must not be energized, and the thread terminal can be tightened.
(2) The solenoid valve coil is burnt out. You can remove the solenoid valve wiring and measure with a multimeter. If it is open, the solenoid valve coil burns out. The reason is that the coil is damp, causing poor insulation and magnetic leakage, causing excessive current in the coil and burning. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent rainwater from entering the solenoid valve. In addition, if the spring is too hard, the reaction force is too large, the number of turns of the coil is too few, and the suction force is not enough to cause the coil to burn. For emergency treatment, you can turn the manual button on the coil from the "0" position to the "1" position during normal operation to open the valveFoot Valves Manufacturers.
(3) The solenoid valve is stuck. The matching clearance between the solenoid valve slide valve sleeve and the valve core is very small (less than 0.008mm), and it is generally a single-piece assembly. When mechanical impurities are brought in or there is too little lubricating oil, it is easy to jam. The treatment method can be made by inserting a steel wire through a small hole in the head to make it rebound. The fundamental solution is to remove the solenoid valve, take out the valve core and valve core sleeve, and clean with cci4 to make the valve core move flexibly in the valve sleeve. When disassembling, pay attention to the assembly sequence of the components and the position of the external wiring, so that the reassembly and wiring are correct, and check whether the oil spray hole of the lubricator is blocked and whether the lubricating oil is sufficient.