1. Check the working temperature of the fuser, the fuse […]
1. Check the working temperature of the fuser, the fuser temperature needs to reach 260℃ and above.
2. Mark the PPR pipe access depth (25mm depth is about 1.5cm).
3. Insert the pipes and fittings into the welding head of the hot melt machine in parallel for 4 seconds.
4. After heating sufficiently, pull out the pipe and pipe fittings, insert the pipe into the pipe fittings and connect them for a period of time.
5. After the temperature cools down, the pipe fittings and pipes are tightly combined.
6. In order to check the welding effect, we cut it with scissors, and there is no gap in the connection.
7. After all the engineering pipes and fittings are installed, use a pressure tester to test pressure for 48 hours without water leakage before normal use.